My latest review for B&H Publishers is of the Teen To Teen Academic Planner (2019-2020). I received the planner for free, and in turn agreed to write this review. This review will be short and sweet.
I really liked this planner, as it had everything you would want in it. It includes monthly calendars with room enough to write in each day's space. In addition to the monthly calendar, it comes with space to write down checklists for each day. I feel like this is a perfect planner for those that want to keep up with their busy schedules (including teens with busy school schedules).
As a person of faith, I like that each page has either a bible verse on it, or an encouraging quote. Teens or adults could use this planner and be very happy with it. I would recommend this planner for those that like to use planners.








No comments:
Post a Comment