Well, Friday is here (well almost here), and it is time for another edition of "Know & Tell Friday". I was so happy to see some new participants last week, and remember anyone can join in and answer questions at anytime. Gotta a lot of stuff to do tonight, so let's get going with the questions. (Soon, I promise that Mr. Linky thing will get going :) FYI: This week I made up my questions and pulled a few from my "Coke or Pepsi?" book.
Question 1
What can you draw well? Seriously, nothing. The side of the brain that helps one to draw is definitely suffering in my case :) You know what though, I can probably draw a cute little lady bug :)
Question 2
Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. Sadly, I probably have a long list of shows that I watched that I was just a little too old to watch. I was a TV addict so I watched everything. I will admit to watching Beverly Hills 90210, and I was in my early 20's and of course the show was about High Schoolers. Hey, the cast was my age, so maybe that was not to bad. The people of Melrose Place were probably more my age, but my life was nothing like old Melrose :) More recently, I adore Hannah Montana... It is just so squeaky clean and cute, and Billy Ray is just adorable with his hair :) I may have shared a little too much information on this question :)
Question 3
What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe? Probably Black... I remember when I was really young being told that black makes you look skinnier... That was all I needed to be a believer in the color of black for my wardrobe. However, I do have a lot of different colors going on in my closet.
Question 4
Favorite donut? I do enjoy a Krispy Kreme donut, but any donut with the white cream inside and chocolate on the outside is my favorite.
Question 5
Wear painful shoes just because they are cute? Yes I would, but it normally ends up being too painful and I either change shoes, or the minute I sit down the shoes come off. I love all the cute high heel, skinny toed shoes, but my wide foot and wobbly ankles make it almost impossible to keep up with the style of today :(
Bonus Questions
Question 6
Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about? My quick answer is that I believe God about everything He says, but when I look at my life my actions do not always reflect what I believe... I feel that I still maybe struggling with believing God's deep love for me. After watching a DVD teaching recently I feel that I really need to go deep with God and settle this question in my mind and heart. In my head I know that He loves me, but I am not sure that belief has made it into the deep parts of my heart and soul. I want it to though!!!
Question 7
In general, do you think it is ok to be frustrated with people? This is a tricky question, and I think there may be a variety of answers... OK, I do believe that in an imperfect world we cannot help but get frustrated with people at times (I get frustrated with my own self), but I don't think we have a right, or that it is OK to stay frustrated with someone, even if they are in the wrong. I think that through God we have the power and strength to work through our frustration and get onto loving the person that is frustrating us. ONLY THROUGH HIM THOUGH... Also, in most cases for me when I am frustrated with someone I find that my frustration normally has nothing to do with the other person, it has to do with my own sin (IE: my impatience). I have not always put into practice what I believe on this question, but I hope that in the future I will go to God when I am frustrated and let Him work through me. I am looking forward to seeing what you all think...
I will try to visit all the participants this week. God Bless, and see you around blogville...








17 comments:
Mine is up http://thedeezone.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/know-tell-friday-2/
Hi this is my first time doing this.
I like the questions. Here's the link
http://hisamazingrace.blogspot.com/2008/03/know-and-tell-firday.html
I'm joining in this week, too.
http://ellenfunlearning.blogspot.com/
Newbie here! Here are my answers...
http://aftergodsownheart.com/blog/?p=299
Mine's up.
Great questions, and answers.
Mine is up
http://memesforlife.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend!
Mines up!
http://memesforlife.blogspot.com/
Be blessed!
I enjoy Hannah Montana, too, and like to watch it with my girls. I enjoyed reading your answers to 6 and 7... I think that fear and doubt can sometimes creep up during different seasons or trials in our lives.
Thank you for the questions, my answers are up!
Great questions this week! You can find mine here. Have a blessed weekend!
Hello,
You have asked some good questions again. Fun and on the spot. Really, my favorite questions asked meme.
Your answers made me stop and think , too. Thank you. Enjoy the weekend.
I just wanted to THANK you for taking time out to do fun post! I seen this over at Tina's a few time I thought I would play this week and weeks to come! Thank YOU have a great WE!
Mine is up! I'm glad to see more people are joining in. :-)
Many of mine were the same, especially the first and last. :-)
My answers are Barbara H. @ here.
Mine's up: www.lbratina.blogspot.com
We were the same on number 2 (TV) and also the donut question-the kind anyway.
Great Answers.. on your last one, I agree with you, that we need to fix things at our end and to do that though Gods help.. We stay right with God.. but God doesn't expect us to get along with every person in this world either.. As long as our hearts are right with God, then if there is someone we just can't seem to get along with I don't think it is wrong.. You can read my answer to the question I go into it a little more. I have it up and posted now..
Great questions this week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mine is up...Reese posted last week so I went for it this time :)
We are at: www.kicking-it-in-crazyville.blogspot.com
Heather
I did it...I love your meme...it's so fun to read the answers of everyone!!!
Post a Comment